Registration For a Bachelor’s Program
To apply for a full-time undergraduate program at Palestine Ahliya University you must fill out an online application, after getting your Admission Card from any branch of the Arab Bank , Bank of Palestine or Al-Quds Bank or you can ask the finance dep. At the University. In order to submit your electronic application, you will need to use the code number and password written on your card.
What are the required documents to be submitted with the application?
- Two recent photos.
- A certified copy of the General Secondary Certificate Exam
- Copy of the Identification Card (ID).
- Copy of the birth certificate.
Which General Secondary Education Certificate (Tawjihi) certificates are recognized by PAUC?
- Holders of the Palestinian General School Certificate (Injaz).
- Holders of International Certificates (SAT I & SAT II, GCE, GCSE, IGCSE, IB, ABITOUR).
- Holders of Bagrut Certificate.
- Holders of Certificates from the Arab Countries (Arab Gulf, Saudi Arabia).
- Transfer Students.