The Continuing Education Center (CEC) at PAU was established in the fall of the 2011/2012 academic year as a training unit. The center aims to build the capacities and develop human resources in Palestinian society that meets the needs of the labor market.
Human resource education and training for the Palestinian labor market.
To meet the lifelong educational and training needs of all learners in the local community and the region. Harnessing PAU resources in a variety of knowledge areas, the CEC offers standard and customized certificate programs, non-credit courses and workshops across Palestine. The CEC aims to enhance the professional and technical abilities of both professionals and learners.
- Improve individual and institutional skills by offering a variety of high-quality applied training programs
- Raise the levels of institutional performance and competitiveness by providing consultancy to public and private sector institutions.
- Enhance job performance for employees in the public and private sectors through education and skill development.
- Contribute to community service through the use of human and technical capabilities of the university.
- Coordinator: Asma Hasan Yousef
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 2764045, Ext.146.
- Applied Professions College Building,