1) What are the required documents to be submitted with the application?
First, you have to fill the electronic or the printed application alongside with attaching the following:
• Two recent photos.
• Copy of the certified Tawjihi.
• Copy of the Identification Card (ID).
• Copy of the birth certificate.
3. Which General Secondary Education Certificate (Tawjihi) certificates are recognized by PAUC?
• Palestinian Tawjihi or equivalent from any Arab country.
The Tawjihi student can fill the application even before knowing his grade, however, he has to provide his/her seat number (mandatory to be precise).
No late applications are accepted after the reg department announces the deadlines.
Admitted students names are published on the official website of the university and upon this, the admitted student has to pursue with the reg department for finalizing his/her application.