The PAU Projects Department was formed in September 2010 with a firm belief in the values of democracy, pluralism, human rights, and equal and active participation within Palestinian society. The Department aims to increase the capacity of the local community, as well as the faculty, staff, and students at Palestine Ahliya University through personal and professional development programs and administrative and technical trainings. The Department also seeks to enhance its cooperation with local institutions from the public, private, and civil sectors as part of the University’s commitment to serve its community.
The PAU Projects Department aims to develop genuine community partnerships, based on communication and transparency and to provide training programs and development services that support the community and promote economic engagement.
The PAU Projects Department is committed to promoting the values of democracy, pluralism, human rights, and the equal active participation of all, as well as the achievement of national development goals. The Department also strives to develop and strengthen partnerships with local community-based institutions and contribute to the development of the local economy through the production of qualified human resources that can adapt to the Palestinian labor market.
- Strengthen community partnerships with public, private and civil sector institutions.
- Develop customized programs that enhance the skill-sets of individuals from all economic sectors, graduates in particular, in an attempt to bridge the growing gap between the educational system’s outputs and current market needs.
- Enhance the administrative, academic and personal capacities of staff, faculty, and students.
- Contribute to improving the competitive environment of the local economy by delivering projects which aim to reduce unemployment and alleviate poverty.
- Promote vocational education.
- Promote the values of pluralism, good citizenship, good governance, equality, civic participation and engagement, human rights and democracy.
- Influence decision-makers to improve the legal, social, and economic environment in Palestine.
- Provide specialized studies, consultancies and other development services.
- Organize and participate in conferences, workshops and seminars.
- Contribute to the strategic planning and progress of the University and its various departments.
|Khaled Shanaa||Executive Directoremail@example.com|
|Nariman Azzeh||Programs Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Baha Arman||Projects Coordinator||Baha@paluniv.edu.ps|
|Lina Muallem||Projects Coordinatoremail@example.com|